Registered Nurse - RN at Trilogy Health Services
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Batesville, Indiana
Our RN's have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and provides outstanding customer service.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Registered Nurse:
* Utilize the nursing process in delivering patient care and ensure continuity of care from admission through discharge and return to family and community.
* Perform the clinical role of patient educator, caregiver, counselor, consultant, and patient advocate.
* Visit residents on your assigned unit on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident s physical and emotional status. Notify the charge nurse, the physician, and/or the DON when there is a change in the resident s condition.
* Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate life saving measures in the absence of a physician.
* Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of patient care staff working with residents assigned on your unit to provide direct care.
* Administer and document medication and treatments per the physician s order and accurately record all care provided.
* Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plans based on such assessments.
* Document resident care provided and resident s response or lack of response to care provided.
* Participate in resident care conferences as assigned.
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Possess a Nursing Degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
* Must have and maintain a current, valid RN state license and CPR certification
* Must be able to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions in English
* Must be able to make independent decisions when warranted
* Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
* Strong clinical skills
* Must be compassionately committed to customer service and have a love of the elderly!
St. Andrews Health Campus
TALK WITH A RECRUITER
Mandy (877) 751-5351
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT*
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.