Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA at Trilogy Health Services
Posted in Other 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Batesville, Indiana
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a CNA:
* Participate in, and receive, daily nursing report
* Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities [bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.]
* Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
* Answer residents' calls promptly
* Observe and report changes in residents' condition
* Daily documentation using CareTracker [computerized system]
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license [must be able to provide all necessary documentation] and a High School diploma [or equivalent]
* Prior Long Term Care experience
* Strong clinical skills
* The ability to read, write, and follow written and oral instructions
* Able to relate information concerning a resident s condition and ability to make independent decisions when warranted
* A compassionate commitment to customer service and love of the elderly
St. Andrews Health Campus
TALK WITH A RECRUITER
Mandy (877) 751-5351
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT*
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.