Account Supervisor at Creative Circle
Posted in Accounting 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Position: Account Supervisor
Location: Central Phoenix
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: up to $70,000; DOE
Our agency client in Central Phoenix is looking to hire an Account Supervisor to join their growing team!
This will be 40 hours a week, onsite.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and managing a team of 5-10 account executives
- Manage client deliverables according to scopes of work, taking responsibility for exceeding expectations and looking for new opportunities that help our clients achieve their objectives
- Ensure client objectives are top-of-mind within the team, deadlines are met and projects are executed within budget
- Lead client meetings
- Mentor team
- Present and build a relationship with clients from time to time
- Build and maintain positive relations with clients, colleagues, and the media
What you need to know:
- 7+ years of experience
- Must have built and developed teams successfully
- Strong leadership skills are required
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have a strong and successful track record working in Accounts
- Experience directing, developing and training Account Executives, Coordinators and interns
- Agency experience
- Transportation experience
Please apply today with an updated resume!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org