Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Mountain View, California
Position: Motion Designer - Onsite in Mountain View via Shuttle
Location: Peninsula Area
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $60/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Motion Designer to assist their team.
-Create motion design with strong narrative and design concepts
-Collaborate with Interaction Design, Visual Design, research, and engineers as they incorporate motion into their work to enhance interactivity and delight users
-Create artifacts and/or documentation that enables Android developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. motion, interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Portfolio that includes motion and interaction in motion graphics, illustrations, web. mobile and/or software contexts
- Propensity to focus on detailed aspects of motion and experience, often related to physics, patterns, and visual design elements; ability to use motion to express sentimental or emotional experience
- Ability to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, design concepts clearly and persuasively.
- A strong acumen for user experience design and how motion design influences UI & interaction design (and vice versa)
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating command of motion and interaction
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com