Comcast, Business Market Development Representative at Comcast
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: St Paul, Minnesota
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for fostering relationships with office property developers, owners, and managers to support bringing new Comcast Business Services Internet, Data, Voice, and TV services to their properties.
- Communicates to potential subscribers and current customers product benefits, using appropriate sales techniques.
- Increases sellable business addresses through new building acquisition while operating within market capital guidelines.
- Positions the value of Comcast's portfolio of Business Services products to building developers, owners, and managers.
- Develops and implements best marketing practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Participates with out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skil in presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer