Financial Analyst, Capital & Procurement at Comcast
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for a variety of business developments, economic evaluations, and planning requiring innovative problem solving and considerable initiative to support the business development activities of the company. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Develops, implements, and updates effective financial and operational information systems to meet current reporting needs and future enhancements.
- Analyzes the ongoing profitability of all new businesses and/or programs entered into by the Company.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital expenditures.
- Prepares financial analysis using Performa income statements, present/future value, and other calculations.
- Provides management with information on all areas of cost and revenue, as requested.
- Provides in-depth financial analysis of corporate projects and investments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer