Senior Analyst, FP&A at Comcast
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for a variety of complex economic evaluation and planning duties to support corporate planning, and quality control of justification for capital expenditures. Provides financial analysis support to department managers. Participate in special projects, preparing financial data as necessary. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans for existing, new, or proposed business operations.
- Provides analysis and evaluation of cost/expense problems and profit improvement opportunities existing within current business activities.
- Recommends changes in analysis and budgetary methods and procedures; analyzes the impact of various corporate projects and transactions.
- Analyzes and communicates weekly metrics, monthly results, quarterly and annual projections.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital expenditures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Finance
Years Experience - Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer