Analyst 3, Finance & Accounting at Comcast
Posted in Accounting 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting, and general
support to Managers and Directors. Has in-depth experience, knowledge,
and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities.
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Tracks and analyzes key financial metrics and operational procedures
to foster process improvements. Drives operational efficiencies and cost
- Participates in the development and utilization of financial models
and analysis. Prepares budgets and forecasts as directed by Manager.
- Evaluates financial risks and opportunities by creating and reviewing
operational and financial metrics.
- Assists with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial
- Researches variance to budget and forecast through detailed
operational and financial metrics and explains results.
- Reviews journal entries during month and year-end processes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- SQL experience is required
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer