Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the supervision and performance of the Master Control
Operations staff to ensure the required standards of quality.
Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other
full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Assigns, monitors, and evaluates the work of Master Control Operations
- Evaluates and assists management in the development of Master Control
procedures, and trains employees in proper procedures, operations, and
- Performs day to day duties of master control operators and performs
relief, peak load, or normal technician duties as required.
- Serves as main contact to solve day-to-day problems (i.e. finding
missing tapes, scheduling operators, ensuring adequate coverage) and
provides 24/7 troubleshooting coverage to Master Control staff.
- Reviews encoded ad content for quality.
- Performs on-call duties.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer