Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: POMPANO BEACH, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for performing expense tracking and monitoring Company
costs. Maintains timely and accurate reporting for forecast, budget,
month-end financials, and operational purposes. Resolves invoice
problems and researches price and/or quantity discrepancies. Identifies
possible future cost-saving opportunities; makes recommendations to
management on cost-efficiency strategies. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
- Responds timely and accurately to vendors regarding payment status or
- Maintains clear and complete Accounts Payable vendor files; retrieves
and files invoices as needed.
- Reviews, audits, and batches assigned invoices.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer