MSP Solutions Analyst at Comcast
Posted in Accounting 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Hamilton, Ohio
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for analyzing and determining implementation plans for standard data change requests. Ensures requests are fully defined, collaborates on approach, and executes changes by determining implementation plans. Utilizes technical knowledge and application of departmental methods and procedures. Establishes test accounts and supports changes in permission levels based on management requests. Provides support to analyze, communicate, and test standard releases and upgrades ensuring the least customer impact. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Executes manual and automatic program updates effecting billing data, as needed, to maintain data integrity.
- Writes and runs queries and macros for reporting and billing system updates.
- Updates various reports to be run on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure that files/programs reflect the most current information.
- Receives and reviews change requests in the billing systems.
- Presents special requests to leadership and provides support for implementation.
- Participates in special projects as a Billing Systems Representative.
- Provides special project planning and implementation support. Projects may include but are not limited to: product launches, conversions, splits/merges, and software upgrades.
- Provides production support and troubleshoots issues to minimize customer impact.
- Monitors the vendor statement production process. Ensures that statements are produced according to strict operations timelines. For vendor delays and/or errors, recommends solutions to management. Makes decision-impacting recommendations effecting call center scheduling.
- Identifies problem causes and solutions in the billing and operations programs. Monitors compliance with Company billing standards and standard M&P's.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- High School or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer