Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, Texas
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing expense forecasting, business performance analysis, financial reporting, and business improvement analyses as an independent contributor. Also responsible for providing a variety of financial data and maintaining and updating financial models and plans in partnership with operations teams. Reports financial analysis to senior management in support of functional business objectives for operational departments. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Provides budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses, and related reports.
- Develop and maintain various Excel based financial models.
- Establish and maintain a productive partner relationship with the operations team.
- Conducts detailed financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Performs additional business operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Strong Excel modeling and analysis skills expected.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Finance
Years' Experience-Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer