Analyst 2, Finance (Call Center Operations) at Comcast
Posted in Accounting 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting as an independent contributor. Maps metrics against the Company's operational and financial plans through tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Creates and facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives and drive operational efficiencies. Reports financial/operational analysis to senior management in support of functional business objectives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Conducts various statistical and financial reports, as assigned. Gathers analysis and creates reports.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related reports, as assigned.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Maintains statistical/financial databases.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study: Finance or Accounting
- Years' Experience: Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Operational knowledge of Comcast Customer Care/Call Center Ops Metrics preferred
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced reporting/analytic capabilities
- SmartView/Hyperion Essbase a plus
- Prior P&L exposure preferred: budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members. Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- Ability to communicate well to multiple levels throughout the organization
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer