Manager, Finance (Revenue) - (9401 E. Panorama Cir. Centennial, CO) at Comcast
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for ensuring Revenue strategies are established to support the Division's customer and financial objectives. Collaborates on the development and implementation of Revenue performance metrics and tools. Responsible for developing and managing budgeting, forecasting, and analytical activities related to Regional Revenue operations.
- Produces, reviews and analyzes Revenue budgets and forecasts.
- Analyzes actual results against expected performance. Presents results to senior leadership and communicates areas for improvement.
- Develops forecasting models to determine impact of promotional offer strategies. Analyzes the performance against expectations and provides feedback as appropriate.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Regulatory, and Regional Business Operations teams to propose and manage solutions for driving achievement of revenue results. Assists in coordinating and driving cross functional initiatives, proactively identifying dependencies and driving issues to resolution.
- Develops, evaluates, and implements performance metrics for functions supervised. Measures and analyzes actual performance and makes recommendations for improving profitability where needed.
- Partners with senior management to support business planning and operational processes throughout the year.
- Analyzes financial and operational data/performance metrics, communicates findings and risks, and makes suggestions to improve processes.
- Supports business unit management and other departments with informational requests and special projects.
- Possesses understanding of Company policies and procedures and continually implements and reviews policies and procedures for consistency.
- Trains, supervises, and develops Finance staff. Manages the day-to-day performance of the Finance team and makes suggestions to upper management for work performance improvement.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Finance, Accounting
Years of Experience-Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- SQL, Tableau, PowerPivot knowledge preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer