Service/Sales Consultant at Comcast
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Mansfield, Massachusetts
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
**THIS FT SALES CONSULTANT POSITION IS LOCATED AT OUR BRAINTREE CSC (CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER) LOCATED AT GRANITE PLAZA.**
Responsible for assisting customers with all aspects of sales and
service to ensure an excellent customer experience. Utilize knowledge,
tools and technology, along with a passion and desire to help to
customize a unique solution for each customer.
- Provide superior customer service in all customer interactions using
an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and demonstrating
appreciation to others easily.
- Effectively inform and educate customers on products and services.
- Provide product demonstrations to illustrate to customers how products
and services improve the customers' lives.
- Set high standard by meeting or exceeding sales and customer
- Support store operations by completing tasks such as inventory,
equipment transactions, and payment processing.
- Ensure the customer fully understands how to use products and
services, including apps.
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures and company code
- Completes all courses in the training curriculum.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings,
weekends, certain holidays, variable schedule(s), and overtime as
needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base
store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Requires travel throughout the store to greet and direct customers,
perform product demo at various stations.
- Drop-off and pick-up equipment from the equipment room for customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer