Associate Creative Director, Acquisition at Comcast
Posted in Design 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Digital Center of Excellence manages the digital properties for both Residential (XFINITY.com) and Business Services (business.comcast.com) customers. We are focused on engaging consumers and businesses throughout the full end-to-end customer life cycle, from sales, through to customer onboarding and ongoing account management. It is an entrepreneurial, fast growing team, that creates opportunities to educate, enlighten and whenever possible, delight, both new and existing customers. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships using enhanced flows, smart features and self-healing solutions to foster trust and loyalty with our entire customer base.
What We're Looking For:
As an Associate Creative Director with the Experience Design team, you'll play a pivotal role in creating user experiences for the largest multi-media and Entertainment Company in the country. We're looking for someone to lead ideation, strategy and concepts across various digital acquisition initiatives. The ACD will focus attention on experiences aimed at helping Comcast achieve our goal of providing the best experience to our customers at every touch point while achieving business goals.
- Supports Creative Director in establishing the overall experience strategy, with emphasis on both stellar interactive and visual design, documentation, and innovative user experience.
- Lead UX teams in ideation and concept explorations, as well as partner with Sales, Marketing, Product, Brand, Engineering, and other internal business units to define and deliver experiences on time and on budget in accordance with the product roadmap.
- Develop consistent user experiences across all platforms based on proven methodologies and research, while defining and adhering to style guides.
- Engage UX Research teams to capitalize on key findings throughout the creative process. Manages the effort to prepare for, facilitate, and analyze the results of usability tests to incorporate into detailed designs.
- Partner with Analytics to execute on data-driven solutions.
- Ensure design goals align with overarching company goals.
- Develops appropriate design documentation throughout the product lifecycle, including user experience strategy documents, prototypes, visual style guides and user interface specifications, site maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, and high-res visual comps.
- Communicates design to all levels of the organization through facilitating design sessions, conducting design walkthroughs, and presenting designs to senior management.
- Maintain a critical eye and an obsessive attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Design professional with 8 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to define and evangelize the strategic direction of experiences, and direct teams towards end-customer delivery of those experiences.
- Expertly skilled at art-directing pixel-perfect world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design.
- Demonstrated ability to design inspiring, fresh solutions to challenges, often in collaboration with end users, frontline workers and stakeholders.
- Ability to shift between high-level strategic story telling, to diving deep and getting hands-on with execution when needed.
- Expertly skilled in compiling the results of customer research into insights, service opportunities and design principles, with expert knowledge of both interactive and visual design standards.
- Experience managing both in-house talent as well as external design agencies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile development lifecycle.
- Experience working with content management systems and dynamically targeted content and messaging.
- Experience in online lead-generation sales strategies is a plus.
- Ability to meet expectations in a deadline-driven environment.
- Superior communication and leadership skills.
- Outstanding facilitation, brainstorming and collaboration skills.
- A strong portfolio showcasing UX leadership and the development of interactive web and mobile products for a large consumer base required, including recent e-Commerce and/or Account Management systems; broadcast, print, identity and/or packaging are a plus.
- Develops and mentors junior staff members to not only ensure department work performance and objectives are met, but to also grow a best-in-class, award-winning team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer