Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for outbound communications to customers regarding account
payments. Processes and verifies accurate payment of invoices. Maintains
all assigned credit accounts. Provides research, auditing, reporting,
and performs other assigned tasks as required. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
- Contacts customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to determine
reason for overdue payment.
- Arranges for debt repayment or establishes repayment schedule based on
customers' financial situation.
- Receives payments and posts amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Issues daily reports on the status of delinquent accounts and tracks
- Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such
as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased
- Keeps up-to-date on working applicable state and federal laws
regulating collection activities.
- Handles bankruptcy programs.
- Processes and schedules soft no-pays.
- Issues workflows from customer service or agency issues.
- Updates collection agency to remove accounts.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer