Supervisor, Field Collections Support at Comcast
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Sandy, Utah
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!!
Responsible for supervising the daily activities of a designated team to ensure superior collection management and a smooth efficient workflow. Responds to internal and external customer inquiries. Supports the development of call center based collection Representatives and manages individual and team productivity and performance. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support, technical or production staff. Sets priorities for the team. Assigns tasks and checks work at regular intervals. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Supervises a team of call center collection representatives, establishing performance goals, providing focus and performance reviews, and supporting team and individual employee development.
- Partners with Collections Manager to develop and lead an effective Collections team to achieve clearly defined, realistic productivity goals.
- Provides coaching and feedback on employee performance that ensures consistency and a high level of customer service. Analyzes and actively manages quantitative and qualitative performance metrics and communicates information to manager and staff in order to promote service excellence and individual personal growth.
- Facilitates positive employee relations by fostering an environment of open communication, approachability, and fair and consistent treatment of employees. Fosters a climate of mutual respect that values the contributions of individual team members and maximizes the diverse talents of each employee.
- Supports team members in problem solving and addresses escalated internal and external customer issues in a responsive, timely, and accurate manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Partners with manager to develop effective cross-training programs for personal development and to maximize efficiencies.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer