REP 1 CREDIT & ACCT SRVCS (COMMERCIAL) at Comcast
Posted in Accounting 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for processing and verifying accurate payment of invoices on
a timely basis via outbound communication. Engages in extensive
interaction with outside collection agency. Processes reports. Performs
a variety of clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Sorts and files correspondence and performs miscellaneous clerical
duties includgin answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such
as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased
- Receives payments and posts amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Must have a working knowledge of applicable state and federal laws
regulating collection activities.
- Verifies accounts before processed to agency.
- Schedules non-pays for the field.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer