Posted in Human Resources 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Sandy, Utah
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!
Job Summary:The Sales HR leader is responsible for partnering with all sales channels (residential, commercial, retail, indirect, etc.) in Utah. This role focuses on supporting various growth strategies and customer experience initiatives. Within an assigned client group, coordinate all activities spanning the entire employee life cycle.HR leaders collaborate with HR centers of expertise on work related to recruitment, compliance, benefits, training, and employee engagement activities.When needed, HR leaders intervene to work escalated transactions that are not resolved by the Employee Service Center.
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies. Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Oversees, handles, and manages employee relations issues. Assists with employee counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Manages direct reports. Ensures compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employees.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation, and performance management to ensure compliance with division guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Administer Sales Performance Improvement methodology to assist Sales leadership with maximizing sales productivity and sales employee commission payments
- Able to thrive in fast pace of business change and gain credibility equally with executive level employees and front line employees located at multiple locations throughout Utah and the broader region.
- Oversee, handle, and manage Employee Relations issues through leadership empowerment
- Assists employee through discipline processes, and grievance handling through Open Door and more formal employee escalation resources
- Counsel, orientate, and train managers and supervisors on change management practices in addition to the interpretation and administration of Human Resources and Company policies
- Identify talent issues before they impact the business, understands the talent needs of the business and assists with the development of next generation of leaders
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Leverage Workforce Analytics to increase organizational effectiveness and performance
- Provide program and process excellence leadership to ensure work is aligned to strategic goals of organization and integrates HR policies and practices.
- Prior experience supporting high growth and/or sales teams (prefer field sales)
- Extensive experience with sales compensation, incentives, and variable compensation plans
- Hands on experience leading organizational change (PROSCI methodology preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in related human resources discipline or equivalent education
- 2-4 years of Human Resources experience supporting a Sales organization with effective skills and competencies in sales compensation administration, employee engagement, performance management, talent acquisition, leadership development, total rewards, and communication strategies
- 2-4 years of work experience directly supporting executive level (VP/Dir) clients preferably within Finance, Business Operations organizations
- Demonstrated ability to drive results (reliable, proactive, able to work effectively in a complex, fast-paced environment)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer