Sr Analyst, Strategic Planning at Comcast
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Corporate Strategy Sr. Analyst will have the opportunity to work on a variety of strategic and high visibility projects across Comcast that will have significant operational/financial impact on the business within 1-3 years. This Sr. Analyst will report to the Vice President- Strategic & Financial Planning and have the opportunity to present and interact with executives at the highest level of the company.
- Assist Corporate Vice Presidents on financial and strategic planning projects for the different lines of business (e.g. Cable, Content, Business Services, NBCU)
- Assess new business opportunities.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis of corporate projects and investments.
- Create clear executive level presentations to communicate results
- Participate in meetings and conference calls with senior Comcast executives and external groups (e.g. investment banks, cable industry experts).
- 1-3 years of analysis experience in either investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or Management Consulting environments
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Finance, Business or related field of study
- Financial modeling experience
- Experience with building business cases
- Experience working with large data sets. SQL experience is a plus.
- Comfort interacting with Senior Executives
- Excellent organizational, financial, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to drive analytics independently and manage multiple projects / deadlines
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and MS PowerPoint skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer