Specialist 2, Product Sales Support & Analysis at Comcast
Posted in Sales 19 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Sandy, Utah
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!!
Responsible for administering sales reports and client activity for Product Sales Support team. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares standard sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other management reports. Works with moderate guidance in own area of
knowledge. Visits retail store locations to review, train, and provide guidance and conducts integrity checks on retail store sales behavior.
-Forecast, Analysis & Planning for each line of business/product/channel/expense
-Commissions/Incentives Rate Volume Analysis/Trending
-Consolidated Operations Review Management
-Ad-Hoc Regional Analysis
-Integrity audits and quality checks on retail sales activity
-Sales & Marketing Expenses (Month End/Forecast/Budget); including variance analysis
-Incentive/SPIFF Calculations, Reporting and Analysis
-Invoice Approval and Coding
-Agent/Store Commissions/Incentives (Internal/External)
-Retail Store Visits and Reviews
-Retail Staff Training and Coaching
-Retail Store Customer Escalations Handling
- Responsible for administering sales reports and client activity for Product Sales Support team. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares standard sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other management reports.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports. Tracking, verifying, and reporting data for the Sales team to support sales initiatives including sales incentives and contests.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates non-technical issues for all accounts to the Product Sales Support Supervisor.
- Receives agreements from product sales team and enters the information into databases.
- Acts as liaison between Sales, Marketing, and IT to provide insight-driven and actionable database query requirements.
- Maintains current information on Comcast products, services, equipment, and marketing promotions.
- Conducts clerical research which requires an understanding of departmental programs, policies, and procedures.
- Researches, processes, and manage customer escalations.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Equivalent
Years of Experience: Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Strong Excel Skills (aging statements, combining large sets of data, v-lookup, match sum-if)
Previous experience using PowerPoint to build presentations
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer