Manager, Field Sales, Comcast Business at Comcast
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: St Paul, Minnesota
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of an integrated communication structure to small-to-medium business customers in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals.
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively manage team sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services to small-to-medium business customers.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified small-to-medium business Account Executives through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sales promotions and incentives to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
- Monitors employee performance, and counsels and advises to ensure compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual and group sales and performance activities relative to business goals and objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure. Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills, and planning and organizational skills.
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their small to medium business success by assuring compliance with organizational training requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer