Field Operator III 607183 at DCP Midstream
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greeley, Colorado
With about 67,500 miles of pipeline, our field operators keep our extensive systems flowing and connect hundreds of wells to our gathering system. Our operators monitor the integrity and compression flows of our system.
DAY TO DAY:
Minimize downtime and provide producers with excellent support. Daily duties are various including line locating, pigging, pipeline maintenance, compressor maintenance/shut downs, electrical maintenance, resolving problems in a timely manner and assisting with training to other operators.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Responsible for the operation and maintenance of a gathering system area (including compressor stations) to minimize downtime, provide producers with the lowest possible gathering system pressures and timely response to producer complaints
* Coordinates system shutdowns (new connects, leak repairs, etc.), line pressure maintenance (pigging, balling, drip removal) and lock out/tag out
* Responsible for starting/stopping compressors, equipment checks, preventive maintenance on engines, and certain repairs to engines and engine compressors
* Performs minor electrical/instrumentation maintenance and repair
* Reporting to state on regulations, addressing line strikes, identify abnormalities within the line
* Monitor promotional testing and assisting to train other operators
* High school degree or GED
* Must be qualified at a Field Operator III through training
* Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
* Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs.
* Currently live, or be willing to relocate, to within 35 miles of the reporting location. Must have a reliable means of contact for call-out purposes.
* Two (2) years previous experience with compressor station operation and maintenance
* Mechanical aptitude
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Operations