Field Application Engineer at TE Connectivity
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Jefferson City, Missouri
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today's increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations - redefining what's possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS - www.TE.com.
As today's homes are becoming more connected, TE Appliances continues to dedicate resources to develop innovative connectivity solutions to support the most capable and complex home appliances in the market. TE Appliance products can be found in home applications consumers use on a daily basis- large and small- and continue to provide the best solutions for always-on connectivity needed for the home of today and tomorrow. Our customers partner with us as we are able to provide a broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions for home appliances, lighting, HVAC, security, and many more applications.
TE Connectivity's Field Application Engineering Teams work intimately with customers to recommend products and solutions for new and existing applications. They identify new applications, requirement modifications and enhancements to meet customer specifications and conduct on-site installation and service of product and are responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle for potential application of company products to meet customer needs, including identifying opportunities; determining solutions; creating demand; preparing detailed product specifications and technical marketing support; ensuring high quality and timely project execution and conducting follow-up technical support. They also approve operational quality of systems and equipment.
* Representative for a defined territory and/or specific Industry/Technology.
* Drive demand creation and project management of Sales and Engineering projects.
* New Product Stream development, implementation in current and new platforms
* Drive Extraordinary Customer Experience - Exceed customer expectations
* Assist Product Engineering / Quality teams with problem identification and troubleshooting issues at the customers manufacturing locations.
* Align and coordinate with business unit Engineering Centers for seamless speed of execution and flawless new product launch.
* Maintain demand creation and management project pipelines for strategic accounts and new platform focus.
* Measurement: Revenue growth, pipeline identification and conversion, New Product Sales, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business.
* 0 - 2 years of working experience
* Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
* Core understanding of day-to-day business within a Manufacturing facility
* Ability to gain the relevant market standards and key product design requirements
* The ability to understand and work on technical solutions with current and new products / technologies
* Capability of creative, analytical and structured thinking with the ability to execute on priorities
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships
* Ability to meet and exceed targets
* Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.