Production Operator-Labor Pool at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Manufacturing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Easton, Pennsylvania
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Production Operator Labor Pool
Would you like to work for a company that encourages and values innovation, safety and the improvement of work processes? Are you interested in a position that will grow your skills, and knowledge? If so, we may have the right opportunity for you.
Our Dixie® facility in LeHigh Valley, PA is seeking candidates who are interested in future Production Operator opportunities.
The Production Operator position has a starting wage of $14.93/hr. After successfully completing a 90 day probationary period, the hourly wage will increase. Our employees have opportunities to increase their earning potential as they grow their skills with our company.
Applicants must be willing and able to work a 12-hour night shift (7:00pm-7:00am)
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Operating production line equipment
- Assisting with setup, troubleshooting, and minor machine adjustments
- Inspecting product to ensure quality measures are met
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area throughout shift to ensure a safe and orderly environment
- Monitoring a variety of conveyors, wrappers and case packer stations to ensure continuous product flow
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work eight (8) or twelve (12) hour shifts, to include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and machinery
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 35 lbs.
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience working on a computer for record keeping and documentation functions
- Experience operating industrial manufacturing equipment
- Experience operating a forklift
- Coursework in manufacturing, mechanics, electronics, technology or an industrial field
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Our Dixie® facility located in Easton, PA in the Forks Township has created value for over 100 years by producing a high quality product for our customers in a safe manner. To learn more about our Dixie® products, visit www.dixie.com
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf