Senior Manager, CyberArk Solution Architect at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Summit, New Jersey
CyberArk, Privileged Access Management - Solution Architect
Cognizant Security is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Solution Architect for Enhancements of CyberArk Solution and integration of applications and endpoints.
*Responsible for planning, scoping, deploying and integrating Privileged Account Security Solution using CyberArk
* Architect, Design and implement CyberArk solutions in standard and complex environment
*Responsible for rolling out PAM solution with expertise in integrating disparate systems
*Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
*Design solution using Application Identity Manager Module and integrate with applications for service account management
* Strong working knowledge of CyberArk Privilege access management solution
* 12+ years of IT experience with at least 4+ years of experience in architecting, designing and implementation of Privilege access management solution
* Experience in implementing Application Identity Management, Password Vault, Privilege Session Manager and Endpoint Privilege Manager module of CyberArk
* Experience in implementation of application integration, server integration and DBA integration using out of the box/custom functionality
*Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
* Experience designing Privileged Access Manager (PAM) solutions
* Extensive implementation experience implementing CA PAM
* Ability to proficiently utilize Privileged Identity Manager
* Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
* Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around access control
* Demonstrated knowledge of risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies, and security attack pathologies
*Java Design Pattern and knowledge of security controls. Strong knowledge on IAM Design and Deployment architecture.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.