Program Manager - OE Construction at Olgoonik
Posted in Construction 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Fort Smith, ArkansasJob Description:
Olgoonik Diversified Services, LLC, a construction/engineering company specializing in facilities construction, operations and repair, is seeking candidates for the position of Program Manager for construction work to be performed on a multi-year program.
- Oversees and lead a staff of estimators, project managers, procurement personnel, finance personnel, clerical and administrative personnel.
- Responsible to the Contracting Officer and Contracting Officer Representatives for our personnel and delivery of project task orders.
- Exercises good judgment in utilizing the necessary authority to properly manage and execute the contract.
- Ensures responsiveness to government requirements and provides timely completion of task order milestones.
Supervisory responsibilities associated with this position may include supervision of professional, technical, clerical, and/or labor staff in support of the project.
Education and/or Experience:
- Engineering or construction management degree and minimum of 10 years' experience in engineering, construction or closely related field with progressive responsibility in project management on programs ranging up to $20M per year. Excessive experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Must have experience in establishing policies and procedures to implement effective resource utilization.
- Must have experience in MATOC (Multiple Award Task Order Contracting), JOC (Job Order Contracting), and/or SABER (Simplified Acquisition of Base Engineering Requirements).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to positively influence staff and client are required.
- Must be adept in managing a multi-million dollar construction program including overall responsibility for administration, financial accountability, operations, team leadership, etc.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Excel, Access, and E-mail business software.
- Must be familiar with estimating, financial reporting, cost control, scheduling, etc.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
General office environment. Some travel both domestically and internationally required based on business demands. Local travel will be required.