Production Technician at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Legal Admin 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Washington DC
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Responsible for overseeing projects from start to finish. Digitally and physically processing and preparing for shipment to client and/or vendor.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Processing of projects (including scanning, printing, collating and preparing for shipment) via proprietary internal system
- Ability to quickly review and assess documents (digitally and physically) for accuracy and completion while maintaining strict adherence to established workflow procedures
- Ensure confidentiality and a high level of integrity at all times
- Assist in other Production areas as required
Required Characteristics and Credentials
- High degree of competence with MS Windows OS, MS Office Suite, Maps and Internet search
- Ability to be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in communication with internal and external clients
- Process-oriented, results-driven, and pays high attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 100lb.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Prior court reporting or transcript production experience a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.