Senior IT Auditor - Fortune 500 at CRP- Realogy Operations LLC
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
Realogy Holdings Corp. is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 14,450 offices with more than 286,500 independent sales associates conducting business in 114 countries and territories around the world.
A bit about our Audit organization:
Realogy’s Internal Audit department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and all levels of management, with an independent and objective assurance and consulting function designed to improve the organizations operations and ensure its systems of internal controls are effective.
The Senior IT Auditor role reports to an Audit Manager/Director. This role is considered an extended member of the department’s leadership team and is responsible for the supervision and execution of assigned audits, and strategic initiatives. This is a great career growth opportunity to help build the IT Audit function, while the organization continues to develop into a “state of the art” Technology company, impacting the real estate industry.
The cool things you’ll do include:
- Facilitate and assign audits, initiatives and projects, and ensure that all related tasks, such as, planning, data gathering, risk assessments and testing are accomplished within established timeframes.
- Monitor the ongoing performance of deficient systems and processes and develop recommendations, observations and findings.
- Prepare formal written reports, conclusions and recommendations regarding the adequacy and effectiveness internal controls and systems.
- Engage effectively with internal stakeholders, across all levels, to establish rapport and buy in regarding assessments and recommendations.
- Implement detailed and information gathering processes to analyze internal controls.
- Evaluate critical business applications, technical platforms, network security, databases, and IT general computer controls.
- This position involves limited travel (≤ 20%).
Your background includes:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, with a major in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Information System, Computer Science or related field of study.
- 3 - 5 years of Internal or External IT Audit Experience.
- “Big Four” experience a plus.
- CISA certification will be preferred, or must be obtained within a year from start of employment. Additional CISM and/or CIA, CPA, etc. designation is desirable.
- Proficient knowledge and expertise in the use of accounting concepts, audit methodologies, risk-based auditing techniques, COSO Internal Control – Integrated Framework (2013), The IIA’s International Professional Practices Framework (2017), Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Strong technical acumen and can communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, logon to www.realogy.com
Realogy Holdings Corp. and its subsidiaries are committed to diversity.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability