Sr. Technology Manager - Business Applications at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: New Britain, ConnecticutJob Description:
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This is a new management position within the Information Technology group that will be responsible for managing appx 100-125 Business Applications. The new manager will be responsible for the following application teams:
- Community Banking applications
- Commercial applications
- BSA/AML applications
- Corresponding Operational applications
Key positon requirements include:
- A minimum of 10 years of banking experience with demonstrated knowledge across a wide-range of banking business applications
- Proven leadership in Information Technology and Banking, that executes on project delivery
- Key partner with Lines of Business to understand and solve business problems
- Proven experience in managing multiple technology teams
- Proven experience in managing teams of 50+ technology FTE's, with corresponding staff management and capacity planning.
- Stellar verbal, written and presentation communications
- Working knowledge of vendor relationship management
- Working knowledge of a wide range of technologies including system integration
- Working knowledge of banking regulations
- Working knowledge of IT Audit processes
- Working knowledge of cost center / financial budget management