Registered Nurse / 3 West Med Surg / 36 Hrs Per Week / 7p-7:30a at Community Health Systems and Affiliates
Posted in Nurse 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Moses Taylor Hospital is a 217-bed, acute care hospital committed to providing quality health care that is patient and community-focused. Key services include family birthing suites with an on-site Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), nationally recognized for three years in the top 10 percent of birthing hospitals in the nation. Senior Mental Health Services and the HELP program assist elderly patients with issues related to aging, such as dementia and behavioral health. Moses Taylor Hospital’s Radiology Department is accredited in all services, including mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, MRI, CT and nuclear medicine. Moses Taylor Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and has a fully accredited Pharmacy Residency program.
RN Job Description:Med Surg/Ortho:
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices.
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current state Nurse license
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification
- CPR Required: Adult, Child & Infant with AED (American Heart Association or ASHI approved
Great benefits and Sign on Bonus starting at $10,000!
To apply email resume to, email@example.com