RN, Unit 4 Telemetry, FT, Nights,(2) 7p-7:30a & (2) 11p-7:30a RSWH at Community Health Systems and Affiliates
Posted in Nurse 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
Regional Hospital of Scranton is a 198-bed acute care hospital. The hospital has been nationally recognized for quality, and in 2012 – for the sixth consecutive year – was named one of America’s Top 50 Hospitals by HealthGrades, a national accrediting organization. For three years in a row, it has been named Best Hospital in the Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Area by U.S. News and World Report magazine and to Becker’s Hospital Review list of the leading 100 hospitals in the United States.
RN Med Surg Tele Description
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Requires an associate's degree.
- Candidate must be certified as a registered nurse.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Telemetry experience preferred. ACLS required.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com