Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ogden, Utah
Opportunity Registration Specialist
MarketStar’s currently has an opportunity available in the Ogden office for an Opportunity Registration Specialist. This role will be responsible for ensuring that opportunities registered by the client’s partners are reviewed, validated and approved. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in reviewing and responding to any registered partner opportunities that have an expected booking.
Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Review new partner registered opportunities in SFDC
• Ensure appropriate data has been included in opportunity record
• Determine if the opportunity is already registered in Salesforce
• Research and respond to (approve/decline) opportunities
• Assign registered opportunities to the appropriate field rep
• Assist with resolving conflicts related to duplicate registrations
What’s required to be considered:
• 2-year college degree and/or equivalent work related experience preferred
• Experience in a telephone based Sales, Sales Support or Customer Service role
• Experience with Channel Sales and Sales processes is highly desirable
• Prior experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools - Salesforce software experience is ideal
• Experience with resolving customer or partner conflict
• Experience in a quality assurance role helpful
• Intense attention to detail
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential
• Knowledge of Email, SFDC, and Sharepoint/OneDrive preferred
• Understanding of IT Channel Motion
• Ability to be self-sufficient and make business decisions based on set guidelines
• Able to organize, coordinate, and direct projects
How to apply and what to expect:
• All applicants must apply online.
• If offered employment with MarketStar, all new hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
As the pioneer of Sales as a Service™, MarketStar accelerates revenue with B2B Direct and Partner sales programs. MarketStar has launched, sold and supported thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies across the globe. MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), and is headquartered in Ogden, Utah.
Our Health & Welfare Benefit plan provides full medical and dental benefits, as well disability and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children. We also help you with your future with several 401k retirement programs.
MarketStar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.