Therapist - FFT (Deklab County) at COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS INC
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
An FFT Therapist is being sought to join our Georgia team, Dekalb County to provide Functional Family Therapy (FFT) direct care services to clients in a home-based setting. You will be a part of a team helping to guide clients in their development and assist them to become a positive influence in the community.
Community Solutions Inc. (CSI) is a nonprofit organization that promotes self-reliance, responsibility and accountability for at-risk and disadvantaged youth and adults. Since 1962, CSI has delivered supervision, treatment, and comprehensive, individualized services to help clients interact more effectively in their communities and become productive citizens.
- Provide emergency and/or crisis intervention and counseling as deemed necessary.
- Develop initial assessments of client needs.
- Provide group, individual, and family counseling in accordance with the client’s needs.
- Inform referral source in the development of treatment and discharge plans, as well as compliance.
- Coordinate, in conjunction and collaboration with program case manager, in community based provision of clinical services.
- Provide assistance and guidance to program staff regarding individual treatment or service plan implementation.
- Act as a resource on client treatment issues for Program Director.
- Work with Program Director and Agency Senior Managers in the area of community education, promotion and marketing of Agency programs and services to relevant professional agencies, associations, companies and individuals.
- Assist in the development and implementation of program quality assurance, monitoring, evaluation and research.
- Complete all client-related CSI and FFT documentation, maintaining accurate client files, including the CSS.
- On-call availability to staff and program as assigned.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical / Dental/ Vision Insurance /Voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Two (2) weeks of vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) week accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick and disability time (accrual based)
- Voluntary 401(k) retirement savings plan, with up to a 4% employer match contribution
- licable, ensure collection of urine samples and completes related paper work and breathalyzer testing as required by contract.
- A Master's Degree in Social Work or related field is preferred.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or a related field is required,
- At least two years of experience in the fields of substance abuse and/or mental health including experience with adolescent or criminal justice populations.
- Possess knowledge of and adherence to standards of confidentiality, and, if applicable, Department of Public Health and Addiction Services regulations, Title XIX, CHAMPUS, Medicare/Medicaid and Managed Care.
- Valid drivers license.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.