Credit Manager at Sears Authorized Hometown Stores LLC
Posted in Retail 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Durant, Oklahoma
Leasing Operations is hiring a Credit Manager for our Buddy's Home Furnishings Franchise in Durant, OK.
The Credit Manager performs a wide variety of job functions at the direction of the General Manager, assisting and coordinating store activities to ensure safe, professional and profitable operations. The Credit Manager is accountable for meeting company objectives; maintain company quality standards and adhering to company policies. When the GM is not at the store, the Credit Manager at times will be the 2nd in charge.
- Acquire and Maintain Customers
- Act as a customer liason who resells the benefits of timely rental/lease agreement renewal payments
- Assist in managing store personnel; may direct activities of one or more employees
- Participates in delivery and pick-up of merchandise.
- Participates in Credit Collection and Product Collection from customers
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state and local statutes
- Decipher, prepare and review store reports
- Document all customer commitments
- Ensure company standards for renewals, delinquencies and store collections are satisfied
- Fill out paperwork for submission to corporate support
- Follow monthly marketing plans and maintain internal quality control standards
- Manager customer accounts
- Managing inventory and cash assets
- Prepare daily work schedules, delivery schedules, assign tasks, enforce company policy
- All other duties deemed neccessesary for effective store management
- Two years' experience with Rent-to-Own, retail or other business emphasizing customer service, account management, sales and merchandising
- 2 year(s): Two years' experience with Rent-to-Own, retail or other business emphasizing customer service, account management, sales and merchandising
See job description