F-15 CAATS Area Security Monitor - 16363 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking an Area Security Monitor (ASM) to work out of their Klamath Falls, OR office.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the security and integrity of the assigned facilities and maintaining facility security clearance records
- Support briefings and debriefings (initial and COMSEC), providing site and duty-specific security training
- Support maintenance and verification cleared employees and coordinating program access requests
- Assist instructors, students and visitors using facilities. Enforce all DoD, USAF and local security procedures and practices including controlling access to secure facilities
- Monitor/Assist in handling and storage of classified documents and electronic media, and monitoring compliance with COMSEC and COMPUSEC
- Secure and survey classified working areas and any unsecured confidential documents
Qualifications and Experience:
- Three (3) years’ experience in processing background investigations, security paperwork, administrative computer data entry, and the use of security devices consistent with DoDI 5200.02, Personnel Security Instruction; DoDM 5200.2-R, Personnel Security Program; DoDM 5205.07 V1-4, DoD Special Access Program (SAP) Security Manuals; AFI 16-70, Management, Administration and Oversight of Special Access Programs.
Must possess a Secret security clearance with a background investigation within the past six (6) years. All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description