F-15 CAATS Scheduler - 16366 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Scheduler to work out of their Klamath Falls, OR office.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduler is responsible for coordinating the scheduling efforts of applicable student, instructor, and contractor instructor training events as directed by each syllabus and wing training requirements
- Supporting wing scheduling personnel with the preparation of applicable daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual training schedules
- Determining, monitoring, and reviewing resource requirements against student and instructor schedules
- Updating and maintaining student, course and instructor data using local Training Management System (TMS)
- Analyzing scheduling requests and evaluate classroom, simulator, and aircraft availability to determine the most practical and cost-efficient methods to meet requirements
- Resolving resource conflict problems and assessing the progress against established plans and schedules
- Formulating and recommending corrective action measures such as schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, resource sharing, and work requirements
- Maintaining and updating data bases, running reports, and providing data output to site management, program manager and training manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- Two years Microsoft Product Application experience.
- Two years of scheduling experience.
- Will be proficient in scheduling aspects of GTIMS.
Must possess a Secret security clearance with a background investigation within the past six (6) years. All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description