F-15 CAATS Facility Security Officer - Site Specialist - 16365 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Facility Security Officer/ Site Security Specialist(s) (FSO/SSS) to work out of their Klamath Falls, OR office.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- FSO/SSS will be responsible for the security and integrity of the assigned facilities and maintaining facility security clearance records
- Conduct briefings and debriefings (initial and COMSEC), providing site and duty-specific security training to new employees and on a recurring basis to all employees
- Maintain and verify the accuracy of listings of cleared employees and coordinating program access requests
- Assist instructors, students and visitors using facilities
- Enforce all DoD, USAF and local security procedures and practices including controlling access to secure facilities
- Monitor/Assist in handling and storage of classified documents and electronic media, and monitoring compliance with COMSEC and COMPUSEC
- Will provide assistance with file plans and documentation maintenance in classified containers
- Assists in self-inspections and prepares for customer inspections
- Secure and survey classified working areas and any unsecured confidential documents
Qualifications and Experience:
- Three years’ experience in the implementation and management of security procedures, secure facilities and handling of classified material consistent with DoD security regulations
- Candidate must have three (3) years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with Knowledge of Air Force computer, personnel security, and facility directives
- Experience providing security related briefings and training
- Experience developing IS security plans, policy, and procedures for classified Information Systems
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills and be able to interface with all levels of management as well as interacting with various government customers
Must possess a Secret security clearance with a background investigation within the past six (6) years. All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description