F-15 CAATS Registar Part Time - 16364 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Registrar to work out of their Klamath Falls, OR office.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Information processing of student enrollments in accordance with USAF instructions
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all current, incoming, and prior student academic records, including all registration, enrollment, transcript, and testing information
- Manage the records of course and testing offerings, requirements, schedules, changes, and transcripts for students and faculty
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with USAF/ANG flight training operations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage several tasks
- Experience with web design and maintenance
Must possess a Secret security clearance with a background investigation within the past six (6) years. All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description