F-15 CAATS Network Administrator - 16362 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Network Administrator/Computer System Analyst (CSA) to work out of their Klamath Falls, OR office.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will report to Site Manager and will perform desktop/laptop/network/server administrator duties for the support of the contract facility’s computing environment
- Perform network switch /router/appliance configuration and installation, some server support and will also provide hardware/software break-fix support for desktop PC’s
- Perform system maintenance
- Provide end user support with troubleshooting capability to the site LAN & WAN, resolve and/or escalation of all hardware, software or network related problems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar technical computer-related field, and no less than two years system analysis-related experience. If the degree is non-computer related, no less than four years current experience as a systems analyst with emphasis on systems integration, and training. With no formal education, a minimum of five years verifiable advance computer and LAN experience.
- Thoroughly familiar with Microsoft operating systems.
- Familiar with CBT authoring software and training programs.
- Proficient in database development and modification using current relational database software. Able to recommend database solutions, integrate and resolve problems with legacy databases, and train database end users. Good understanding of HTML and XTML programming.
- IAW DoD 8570.01M (chapter 2) possess and maintain Information Assurance Technician Level 2 certification.
Must possess a Secret security clearance with a background investigation within the past six (6) years. All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description