Insurance Specialist - Property and Casualty at First American
Posted in Insurance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Florence, Kentucky
First American Property and Casualty Insurance Company is a member of the First American Family of Companies (NYSE: FAF) which was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. We specialize in four major types of property insurance: Homeowners, Dwelling Fire, Condominium, Renter's and Flood. For more information, visit www.FAPCIG.com.
Seeking an experienced insurance customer service representative familiar with Property and Casualty to join our team in Florence, KY and/or Santa Ana, CA. Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Respond to inbound inquiries from potential or current insurance policy holders, national insurance companies & agencies, or national lenders referring business, and build ongoing relationships.
- Educate and solicits and writes new P & C policies and related products.
- Working knowledge of an Agency Management System.
- Consistently follows Best Sales Practices for all prospects.
- Understands and follows compliance guidelines for the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Maintains working knowledge of new products.
- Meets production and quality control requirements and goals assigned by the Sr. Account Administrator.
- Thoroughly document all customer accounts.
- 1-2 years customer service experience in the property and casualty industry
- Ability to quickly learn new operating systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- Ability to function within tight deadlines, extended hours
- Strong attention to detail
- Always portrays a professional image through proper appearance and actions
- Property & Casualty license (or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire)
- High School diploma or equivalent
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.