Product Designer - Remix Inc at Remix Inc.
Posted in Art 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Design is at the heart of what we do. You’ll be in charge of the user experience at Remix, helping to create a compelling simple app used by cities across the world to plan great transit. Our company was founded by designers (Sam and Tiffany) and we take this stuff very seriously.
You'll be working on:
- Leading product design for the Remix planning product
- Partnering with product, engineering, growth, and success to define goals and process
- Prototyping, testing, and evaluating product design ideas
You'll be a good fit if:
- You have experience creating and maintaining products with real-world users.
- You have an extensive knowledge of common interaction patterns
- Your visual design is strong and opinionated.
- You’ve worked closely with engineers to get great design out the door.
You should be comfortable both sketching out the interactions AND making detailed visual mockups.
To apply, send us a portfolio and a few words on why you're the right person + what excites you about transit.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.