Music Reviewer - Culver City at Moravia
Posted in Art 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: CULVER CITY, California
Are you passionate about music?
If you have a great sense of the current music trends and cultural awareness of the target country (required), we invite you to join a team that’s dedicated to excellent quality in Music Related Content.
We are looking for individuals with native fluency in the following languages:
- Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong/Taiwan)
- Spanish (Spain/Mexico)
- French (France/Canada)
- Simplified Chinese
- Portuguese (Brazil/Portugal)
- Passionate about music.
- Listens to music daily and current with local market.
- Blogs about music, reads/writes about it, publishes to social media and keeps up on current music events.
- Culturally savvy with a good sense of appropriate content for the target country audience.
- Journalism, copy editing, marketing, editorial or similar experience desired.
- Able to follow instructions, work under pressure and tight deadlines, and have strong attention to detail.
- Flexible, willing to learn new tools and be part of a collaborative team in a multicultural environment.
- Assess if text is compliant with style guidelines provided.
- Determine if writing is appropriate and satisfactory for target language market and if it’s compelling and appealing enough for its purpose.
- Ensure facts in text are accurate by conducting research on the topic.
- Hourly, Non-Exempt position
- W2 Payroll Position
- Work Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Onsite Position in Culver City, CA
- Eligible to work in the US
- Native speaker fluency of target language
- Cultural awareness of target language
- Able to type in target language with local keyboard
Skills and Experience
- Familiar with iOS products, services and features preferred
- Highly-organized with attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Culturally savvy with good judgment of appropriate content for the target country audience
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Flexible with tasks, easily adapt to change in project
- Prior experience in journalism, copy editing, marketing or editing preferred
- Translation, editing and proofreading experience preferred
If you meet the requirements above and you are interested, please submit your résumé!
Moravia Recruiting Team