Principle Engineer at Scientific Search
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Principal-level Mechanical or Electronics Systems Engineer with a proven skill set that could include any or all of the following: accident reconstruction, vehicle dynamics, electronic controls, automotive safety algorithms, active safety systems, driver assistance technology (DAT), failure analysis expertise; FMEA; etc. This individual will be responsible for serving the Firm’s existing clients at the highest level; attracting new client work; and expanding the Detroit Area Office. As such experience in testifying is essential.
- Ph.D. — Engineering
- Significant business development skills with proven record
- Testifying experience
- Technical and managerial skills in consulting environment
- Experience working with test data and ensuring the data validly reflects engineering processes
- Experience working with Industry and Suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical matters to individuals in engineering, business, legal and related industries