Agile Coach at kyros consultants inc
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Hartford, CT ,Jersey City , NJ , Minneapolis, MN, Boston MA & Schaumberg, IL, H
H1B also accepted but good comm skill / Tech skills
This role requires and Enterprise Level Agile Coach who has experience in multiple frameworks and ways industry adapts to Agile. Should be a visionary who can strategies the Enterprise level Agile transformation. Must be highly leaned in agile area and open to adapt to multiple frameworks of agile for various teams. Should be able to explain “Why” a certain strategy works and certain fails.
- Enterprise level Agile coaching experience using Kanban & Scrum are big plus.
- Should have experience in Scaling agile using multiple frameworks.
- Should NOT be a hardcore SAFe practitioner.
- Should have excellent communication skills – to be able to explain complex concepts in simple words - effectively.
- 8+ years of IT experience
- 4+ years of experience in an Agile delivery environment
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or Agile Coach
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- 2+ years of leading people from an HR perspective
- 2+ years of experience working on large scale, multiple scrum team projects
- 2+ years of experience working on mixed methodology program (Scrum interfacing with Waterfall from a dependency perspective)
- Exposure to SAFe and ability understand where it works and where it doesn’t.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field
- Experience with Agile Planning Tools, preferably Rally
- Communicative and social – Must be able to clearly interact with teams
- Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Assertive – Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Situational Awareness – Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
- Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy
- Continual improvement - Must continually be growing ones craft learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team
- Attitude of empowerment - Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
- Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
- Quick learner – Must be able to quickly gain a high level understanding of the technical and business domains of the Scrum teams
- Ability to coach others in basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Ability to coach others in backlog refinement, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Ability to coach others in incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Excellent English communication skills in written and spoken form
- Agile / Scrum Industry Certification(s)
- Project Management Industry Certification(s)
- Healthcare experience
- Understanding of other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understanding of the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Participation in industry agile communities