Engineering Manager at Remix
Posted in Architecture 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to lead part of our rapidly growing engineering team. You'll be working on one of our core transit products, supporting our engineers and having a big impact on the direction of the product, the organization, and processes.
You should be excited about building exceptional teams that deliver valuable and usable products. You'll be working in a cross-functional team (design, product management, engineering). We also take user research and feedback very seriously, and you'll get to work closely with our customers as well.
You'll be a good fit if
- You love motivating your team by enabling them and providing context/feedback
- You take pride in building valuable software with a great customer experience
- You understand the role of technology and process in product delivery speed
- You enjoy transforming ambiguity into clarity
- You can help your team continuously improve and thrive in a fast changing environment
- You enjoy building teams and and take ownership of hiring
You'll pick us if
- You want to work at mission driven company (improving the environment that people live in)
- You like working with pragmatic people who want to get things done without sacrificing quality
- You value strong collaboration with product and design in building value for customers
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.