iOS Engineer at JOOR, Inc.
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
We’re growing our engineering team and seeking members who want to set the tone for what technology in the wholesale industry looks like. You’ll tackle complex problems and build the systems that support mom and pop businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. Our clients like Neiman Marcus, SAKS, Free People, Jonathan Adler and more rely on our products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love. All while using best practices and the latest technologies. Our engineers are given a greenfield of opportunity to advance their skills, work collaboratively and see their solutions make an immediate impact for brands and retailers.
Who We Are:
JOOR (jooraccess.com) is the #1 digital wholesale marketplace connecting the world’s best brands and retailers, enabling them to engage in faster buying, selling and reporting. Founded in 2010, and backed by top-tier VC’s, JOOR’s industry-leading platform serves 2,000 brands, 175,000 retail locations, and processed over $6B in transactions in 2016. Yet JOOR is a lean organization, where you’ll have the opportunity to shape the team, impact the platform, and significantly contribute to disrupting the way the wholesale industry does business. JOOR aims to be one of the most inclusive and diverse tech companies led by our experienced CEO, Kristin Savilia.
Why work for us?
- We’re building software that is transforming an industry
- We’re ranked one of the hottest startups in NYC
- We have an open workspace that fosters teamwork and collaboration
- We have an exciting new CEO and management team
- Because we have one of the best, dedicated teams in the industry
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years experience as a mobile engineer
- Experience in our mobile stack is a plus, we use: Swift and Objective-C
The Icing On The Cake:
- Attend Market Weeks across the globe to see the product in action
- Invitations to Fashion Week, sample sales, and discounts with our network of brands and retailers
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, Paris, Milan, London, and Australia
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, snack & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.