Field Technician at Pacific Office Automation
Posted in Architecture 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Spokane, Washington
##As a Field Service Technician, you must be able to:
- Troubleshoot and repair office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.)
- Provide high quality technical support to our customer base
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Develop options to solve unusual problems
- Manage time, resources and territorial considerations
- Keep current with training needs
- Work in fast paced environment
- Deal with stressful situations
- Must work well within team atmosphere
- Travel to receive manufacturing training on product lines
- Lift 50lbs
- Move office equipment
The following qualifications are a plus:
- Konica Minolta, Canon, Sharp, Ricoh, HP, and Lexmark technical experience
- Strong computer knowledge
- Service Field technician experience
Pacific Office Automation is a recognized leader in office management solutions, offering state-of-the-art technology and award-winning customer service. We have grown to 25 office throughout 7 states – Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado. We are the largest private dealership in the nation, and one of the world’s largest dealers for Konica Minolta multifunction devices.
We are a company with deep roots in the West, employing 1000+ hard-working men and women. We are dedicated to supporting the communities in which we operate, including many philanthropic efforts to support academics and athletics.