Production Technician at Pacific Office Automation
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Established in 1976, Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging dealers in the nation. We have 25 branches located in seven western states offering an unsurpassed benefits package was well as upward mobility.
We are seeking individuals who enjoy teamwork, possess a good work ethic and communicate well. Candidates should have training and experience with B&W and color production level copier machine product lines. Certification and experience with Konica Minolta is mandatory, other copier, printer, and fax product lines is desirable (Ricoh, Canon, Sharp). Network experience. A+, N+ or MCSE certifications and connectivity experience preferred.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of three years related experience and possess experience with Fiery and/or CREO Print Controllers.
As a Production Service Technician, your duties will include:
- Providing high quality technical support to our customer base
- Communicating with customers and sales representatives to ensure satisfaction
- Connecting/installing office equipment to our customer's network
- Troubleshooting and developing options
- Managing time, resources and various demands
- Determining “the cause” of issues through proper troubleshooting and performing thorough/quality service.
If you are organized, self-motivated, believe in performing quality service and possess a mechanical aptitude, we want to hear from you.
This position offers a full benefit package which includes a Company Car, matched 401k, full health/dental/vision insurance for you (at NO Cost to the employee), FSA programs and more.